Hello beautiful people and welcome back to my blog. Happy October, how is it October already? Just like that summer is gone, fall is upon us even though it’s feels like winter. Hope you’ve had a good week. Despite the fact that it’s went by quickly, I manage to get enough sleep, be productive and cross a couple of things off my to-do list. I am looking forward to sitting back and relaxing over the weekend, the weather isn’t that great so I am not planning to go out.
The weekend is time to catch up with friends and family or even yourself, tidy up, relax and really do everything we couldn’t do throughout the week. So I decided to share some of my favourite things to do over the weekend.
1. Brunch: whoever created brunch is an absolute genius. I am an absolute lover of brunch, put on a cute outfit, find a cute brunch restaurant, gather your friends, family, partner or even yourself and have a great combination of breakfast and lunch. My go to meal for brunch is either eggs Benedicts with a side of sweet potato fries, some green tea and a glass of orange juice, also a mimosa whenever available or savoury pancakes with some eggs and sausages.. What are your go to brunch meals?
2. Hang out with my friends: whether it’s at my house, a friend’s house, or even going out for food. Hanging out with my friends is always a good time filled with laughter, great conversations, jokes and games, and overall amazing memories
3. Record and create content: what better time to create content for my platforms than the weekend. So whenever I get a chance, I use the weekend to either create, edit and prepare my content for the week. Check out my youtube channel to see the kind of content I create Mimmacula’s Lounge
4. Spend time with my boyfriend: my boyfriend and I spend most weekends together, so whether it’s an activity, going out to eat, or simply hanging out at home. We always find something to do. He is also my photographer which then makes him part of my content creating moment capturing the content for me.
5. Relax and chill: as much as I enjoy going out and doing fun stuff over the weekend. I do enjoy staying in and relaxing in my house, binge watching Netflix movies and series, snacking on my favourite snacks(mango or popcorn), a possible pamper night, light up some candles, play some relaxing music, put on a face mask and simply relax.
With that being said, I will be relaxing this weekend and possibly create some content depending on how I feel throughout. That’s all I have for today guys, hope you enjoyed reading and wishing you an amazing weekend. Whatever you do, have fun and be safe.
What will you be doing this weekend?