I have to admit that some of the tasks of this challenge were rather personal and by that I mean not expressive. Certain things weren’t worth publishing because they were very self focused. However I hope that you all had a wonderful Valentine’s Day filled with love as it should have been and I just hope that we will carry on showering each other with love more than once a year.
So today’s task was fun and I had to take some time to think about them, 25 random facts about me. I mean I thought I could nail these but it took some time and it hit me… how often do we actually take a moment to get to know who we are. Then I realised that sometimes we get comfortable with how others define us and the things they notice about us and settle with that.
So my advice is take a moment and think about yourself, What do you like/ dislike? What are your interests? Who are you? What is so random about you?
With that being said let’s get into it.
~Random Facts about Mimmacula~
1. I’m an only child.
2. Pink was and always will be my favorite color.
3. I can only eat cheese melted unless its mozzarella.
4. I’m 5’5 (modelling height just saying.. Holla at your girl!).
5. My eyes are brown but look Hazel in the summer (pay attention and ask my mom).
6. I speak 5 languages.
7. I had a monkey, parrots, dogs as pets when I was little.
8. I can cook and bake.
9. I love organising events and hosting.
10. I’m half congolese and half Rwandese or Rwandan.
11. I’m a Leo #JulyBaby
12. First time I travelled alone I was 10 years old.
13. I’ve lost my luggage twice.
14. I’ve never been in a physical fight.
15. I can sing.
16. I love colouring but I can’t draw to save my life.
17. I love love love swimming.
18. I actually don’t like going to the beach, the sand gets everywhere!!!!
19. I’m a clean freak… Mess gives my anxiety.
20. I skipped year 10 #SmartKid.
21. I love helping people.
22. I’ve twisted my ankle but never broken a bone.
23. I love writing.
24. I find scary movies rather entertaining.
Last but not least
25. I love scented candles.
Bible Verse Of The Day
I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did.
Share some random facts about yourself, I would love to read them.